Single jacket fire hose consists of an impermeable elastomeric lining, a synthetic fibre reinforcement and externally applied elastomeric coating to the reinforcement. Delivery hoses are non-percolating lay flat type used in fire fighting purposes. Hoses are suitable for use with couplings with the requirements of BS 336:2010 standards. Hose is intended for use at working pressure not exceeding 15 bar. Delivery hose are manufactured to comply BS 6391: 2009 Standards.
- BSI Kitemark and LPCB Certified.
- Light weight and flexible.
- Hose belongs to Type 2 with Elastomeric lining, Synthetic fibre reinforcement and elastomeric coating on the reinforcement.
- Hose provides good protection against the absorption of liquids and resistance of the reinforcement.
- Anti rot and anti twist.
- Hose with couplings are wound by Galvanized mild steel / SS wire.