The common controller is fabricated from mild steel and epoxy powder coated to red color. These Control panels include the necessary features for automatic and manual operation along with alarms and indications for a number of critical conditions. They are tested prior to dispatch from factory to ensure reliable operation.
|Model No.||Ranges||Enclosure – Mounting|
|NF 01C||1.5 kW to 9 kW with 12 V Diesel Controller||IP 54 – Base Mounted|
|NF 01A||1.5 kW to 9 kW with 12 V Diesel Controller, Without ELS||IP 54 – Base Mounted|
|NF 01C-S-D||11 kW to 30 kW with 12 V Diesel Controller||IP 54 – Base/Floor Mounted|
|NF 103||11 kW to 22 kW with 12 V Diesel Controller||IP 54 – Base/Floor Mounted|
|NF 108||30 kW to 315 kW with 12/24 V Controller||IP 54 – Floor Mounted|
- All the components/accessories are of trusted brands.
- Less maintenance cost and easily available spares.
- Standard cable marking for easy maintenance.
- Automatic or manual (test) operation.
- Dry run protection
- DOL/star delta starter – (soft start upon special request)
- IP54 standard strong and reliable enclosures.
- Remote alarm signals for various conditions (optional)
- Indication – Pump run, pump trip, power on, DC healthy and dry run
- Over crank protection circuit for diesel engine.
- Different range of controllers depending on the capacity of motors (1.5kW to 315kW)
- Auto battery charging system
- Multi cranking (optional)
- Motor protection relay
- Volt meter and ammeter (optional)
- 12V DC or 24V DC engine system