NAFFCO stored pressure type wet chemical extinguishers are used for cooking oil or fat fires where the spray can create a flame almost immediatel. Extinguishment happens while the wet chemical agent reacts with oil to form a soap like film to seal the surface of the oil and cool it down to prevent re-ignition.
Suitable for Class A and F fire risks.
- Australian & New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1841.3, certified by Global-Mark Pty Ltd.
- High quality polyester paint.
- Internally coated by thermoplastic coating powders blend of polyolefin to prevent corrosion.
- Fire mist spray to prevent grease splashing.
- Brass nickel chrome plated head valve with simple squeeze operation.
- Unique gage testing system.
- Unique color code handle and base (optional).
- Rechargeable and easy to service.