NAFFCO stored pressure and catridge operated water extinguishers are characterised by their high performance, and simple method of operation ideal for tackling freely WATER FIRE EXTINGUISHER – STORED PRESSURE / EXTERNAL CARTRIDGE TYPE burning materials such as paper, cloth, wood and furniture. These are good general purpose fire extinguishers and widely used for their cost effectiveness.
- Water, a liquid agent only recommended for fighting Class A Fire.
- Australian & New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1841.2, certified by Global-Mark Pty Ltd.
- High quality external polyster paint.
- Thermoplastic internal coating to prevent corrosion.
- Spray nozzle to provide high fire rating.
- Controlled discharge.
- Brass nickel chrome plated head valve with simple squeeze operation.
- Unique gauge testing system.
- Unique colour code handle and base (Optional).
- Rechargeable and easy to service.