Designed and manufactured to the highest standards in a quality controlled environment the SHIELD Omega-R fire alarm reporter provides a simple and convenient method of extending thecontrols and indications of the SHIELD Omega fire alarm control panel to other locations.
The large, graphic liquid crystal display and high brightness LED indicators duplicate the indications on the SHIELD Omega fire alarm control panel at up to 15 additional locations via a simple, two-wire serial data connection.
The SHIELD Omega-R is powered by 24V DC (which can be via an additional 2 conductors from the control panel or local 24V DC listed supply).
SHIELD Omega-R is housed in a small enclosure which is styled similarly to the SHIELD Omega control panel and is ideal for installations where a large control panel would be detrimental décor such as entrance halls.
Up to 15 SHIELD Omega-R annunciators can be connected to each control panel on the Omega network making Omega-R ideal where multiple points of indication and/or control are required such as nurses stations or shop units.
- Available in Red
- Up to 15 annunciators can be connected to each SHIELD Omega fire control panel
- Large liquid crystal display (240×64 pixels)
- High brightness LED indications
- Internal sounder
- Replicates all panel controls
- Simple, two-wire serial connection
- Small, style enclosure
- Removable electronics for easy installation
- 24V DC powered
- Low power consumption
- Multi language options
- Connection supervised by SHIELD Omega fire control panel