NAFFCO pressure reducing oblique landing valves are suitable for installation on wet risers in buildings for fire fighting purposes, permanently charged with water from a pressurised supply.
These landing valves are pressure reducing type designed to provide a range of outlet pressure (4 bar -12 bar). The Landing valves are classified under high pressure and are suitable for use at nominal inlet pressure upto 20 bar.
- BsI Kitemark approved.
- Body material made of copper alloy to EN 1982. • Hand wheel material made of grey cast iron to Bs EN 1561.
- Blank cap material made of copper alloy to EN 1982. • Possible to replace the gland seal when under pressure with the valve fully closed.
- Disc facing rubber are of replaceable type.
- Valves are provided with a strap and pad lock so that the hand wheel can be secured to counter unauthorized use.
- The hand is painted black and the body is painted red.