NAFFCO stored pressure type wet chemical extinguishers are used for cooking oil or fat fires where the spray can create a flame almost immediately. Extinguishment happens while the wet chemical agent reacts with oil to form a soap like film to seal the surface of the oil and cool it down to prevent re-ignition.
Suitable for Class A and F fire risks.
|Model||NKE 2*||NKE 3X / NKE 3||NKE 6|
|Propellant||95% Nitrogen + 5% Helium|
|Working Pressure||10 Bar||10 Bar||10 Bar|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||11.5 Bar @ 60°C|
|Test Pressure||30 Bar|
|Range of Discharge||1 m||1 m||1 m|
|Duration of Discharge||40-45 sec||30-35 sec||50-55 sec|
|Hose Length with Nozzle||N/A||710 mm||810 mm|
|Operating Temperature||+5°C to +60°C|
|Height x Diameter (in mm)||420×110||420×130||505×185|
|Cylinder Material||CRCA Sheet|
|Approval||BSI / LPCB Approved|
*LPCB Approval only
- Water, a liquid agent only recommended for fighting Class F & A Fire
- Kitemark / LPCB certified to BS EN3
- High quality polyester paint
- Internally coated by thermoplastic coating powders blend of polyolefin to prevent corrosion.
- Fire mist spray to prevent grease splashing.
- Brass nickel chrome plated head valve with simple squeeze operation
- Unique gauge testing system
- Unique color code handle and base (optional).
- Rechargeable and easy to service
- Passed 35K electrical conductivity
Ideal Use: Commercial kitchens in connection with NAFFCO Pre-engineered Hood Systems.
*Caution: Don’t use on electrical fire.