- Carbon dioxide in gaseous agent, colourless, odourless / non-toxic and provide rapid knock down of industrial fire. It is capable of fighting Class B fire effectively.
- Kitemark / LPCB Certified to BS EN3.
- Seamless steel body (Lightweight).
- High quality polyester paint.
- Controlled discharge.
- Brass head valve with simple squeeze operations provided with pressure relieve disc
- Rechargeable & easy to service.
- Non-conductive agent for electrical use without risk to operator.
- CO2 gas disappears quickly leaving no residue.
- Swivel horn with no freeze burn, with greater directional control of CO2 discharge through horn rotation feature.
- 2Kg is available with the 55B Fire rating as efficient as 5Kg unit.
|Working Pressure||55-60 Bar @ 25°C|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||169 Bar @ 60°C|
|Test Pressure||250 Bar|
|Range of Discharge||4-5m||4-5m||4-5m||4-5m||5-6m||5-6m||5-6m||5-6m|
|Duration of Discharge||8-9 sec||8-9 sec||10-12 sec||10-12 sec||10-12 sec||12-13 sec||10-12 sec||12-13 sec|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to +60°C|
|Cylinder Material||Carbon Steel||Aluminium||Carbon Steel||Aluminium|
|Height x Diameter (in mm)||610 x 101.6||610 x 101.6||610 x 101.6||572 x 111||760 x 139.7||760 x 139.7||698 x 152||698 x 152|
|Approval||Kitemark / LPCB Approved|