NAFFCO clean agent extinguishers have an effective extinguishing action, evnvironmentally acceptable and excellent alternative for Halon 1211. Clean Agent (HFC-236fa) is a noncorrosive, electrically non conductive and free of residue. It is ideally suited for protecting high value equipment.
|Extinguisher Capacity||4 Kg||6 Kg||9 Kg||12 Kg|
|Propellant||95% Nitrogen + 5% Helium|
|Fire Rating||34B C||5A 55B C||5A 70B C||13A 70B C|
|Working Pressure||15 Bar|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||21 bar @ 60°C|
|Test Pressure||30 Bar|
|Total Weight||7.3 Kg||10.3 Kg||13.8 Kg||17.9 Kg|
|Range of Discharge||4-5 m||4-5 m||4-5 m||4-5 m|
|Duration of Discharge||14-16 Sec||20-22 Sec||23-26 Sec||38-40 Sec|
|Cylinder Material||CRCA Steel Sheet|
|Hose Length with Nozzle||535 mm||625 mm||595 mm||690 mm|
|Height x Diameter (in mm)||425 x 150||525 x 150||530 x 184||620 x 184|
|Approval||LPCB & CE Approved|
- LPCB Approved for different capacity of extinguishers.
- Safe for People: It is indented for use as a streaming agent providing a gas concentration sufficient to extinguish a fire. It is safe for use in occupied spaces
- Safe for Assets: It is electrically non conductive, non corrosive, and free of residue. As a gaseous agent, it targets the flame and extinguishes the fire. Operations can resume quickly, particularly if early detection methods are in use.
- Safe for the Environment: It does not contain chlorine or bromine, and has zero ozone depletion potential like many fluoride-based gases, HFC-236fa has some global warming potential.
- Clean Agent Hexafluoropropane Gas based Extinguishing Agent capable of fighting class A, B, C and Electrical fires effectively.
- Low in toxicity.
- Standard compliance BSEN3.
- High Performance Extinguishing Agent.
- High Quality external Polyester Paint to avoid corrosion.
- Brass Nickel plated head valve with simple squeeze operation.
- Rechargeable and easy to service.