SHIELD UL Open-Area Sounder Beacon makes full use of the protocol and has been designed for use in indoor, outdoor and open-areas. When the fire system is being commissioned, a Magnetic Wandcan be used to adjust and test each sounder locally.
- 15 tone pairs
- Sounder and beacon are independently configurable
- Volume and tone settings are independently selectable from the control panel
- Tones can be used for other purposes in addition to warning of fire, making the device ideal for use in schools etc.
- Soft start option, ideal for hospitals and nursing homes
- Group and global control for increased response time