NAFFCO landing valves are suitable for installation on wet risers in a building for fire fighting purposes, permanently charged with water from a pressurized supply.
The landing valves are oblique type with threaded inlet and are manufactured to comply to Bs 5041 Part 1 standard with delivery hose connection and blank cap complying with Bs 336:2010 standard.
The landing valves are classified under low pressure and are suitable for use at nominal inlet pressure up to 15 bar.
- BsI Kitemark approved.
- Body material made of copper alloy to EN 1982
- Hand wheel material made of grey cast iron to Bs EN 1561.
- Blank cap material made of copper alloy to EN 1982.
- Possible to replace the gland seal when under pressure with the valve fully closed.
- Disc facing rubber are of replaceable type.
- Valves are provided with a strap and pad lock so that the hand wheel can be secured to counter unauthorized use.
- The hand wheel is BLACK painted and body to RED.