NAFFCO landing valves are suitable for installation on wet risers in a building for fire fighting purposes, permanently charged with water from a pressurized supply.
The landing valves are oblique type with threaded inlet and are manufactured to comply to BS 5041 Part 1 standard with delivery hose connection and blank cap complying with BS 336:2010 standard.
The landing valves are classified under low pressure and are suitable for use at nominal inlet pressure up to 15 bar.
|Model No.||NDR 097|
|Valve Type||Oblique, Threaded Inlet|
|Pressure Rating||Low Pressure Valve|
|Nominal Size||DN 21/2″|
|Working Pressure||15 Bar Maximum|
|Test Pressure||Valve Seat Test at 16.5 Bar • Body Test at 22.5 Bar|
|Water Flow Rate||8.5 L/S @ 4 Bar Outlet Pressure|
- BSI Kitemark approved
- Body material made of copper alloy to BS EN 12163:1998
- Hand wheel material made of grey cast iron to BS EN 1561
- Blank cap material made of copper alloy to EN 1982
- Possible to replace the gland seal when under pressure with the valve fully closed
- Disc facing rubber are of replaceable type
- Valves are provided with a strap and pad lock so that the hand wheel can be secured to counter unauthorized use
- The hand wheel is BLACK painted and body to RED