NAFFCO stored pressure and catridge operated foam extinguishers are multipurpose, ideal for fires involving FOAM FIRE EXTINGUISHER – STORED PRESSURE / EXTERNAL CARTRIDGE TYPE volatile liquids and freely burning materials such as paper, cloth, wood and furniture.
Suitable for Class A and Class B fire risks.
- AFFF (6%) synthetic Aqueous Film – Forming Foam Agent capable of fighting Class A, B fires.
- Australian & New zealand standard As/Nzs 1841.4, certified by Global-Mark Pty Ltd.
- High quality external polyster paint.
- Thermoplastic internal coating to prevent corrosion.
- Spray nozzle to provide high fire rating.
- Controlled discharge.
- Brass nickel chrome plated head valve with simple squeeze operation.
- Unique gauge testing system.
- Unique colour code handle and base (Optional).
- Rechargeable and easy to service.