NAFFCO fire hose reels provide a very effective fire fighting facility with a continuous supply of water available immediately. The construction and performance of a fire hose reel with semi-rigid hose ensures suitable installation in buildings and other construction works for use by the occupants. The fire hose reels are manufactured in both manual and automatic versions to comply to Bs EN 671-1:2012 standard with semi-rigid hose complying with EN 694:2001 standards.
- Australian & New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1221, certified by Global-Mark Pty Ltd.
- The fire hose reels are capable of rotating in one plane (fixed type)or rotating in more than one plane with mounting on one of the following: swinging arm, swinging pipe or swinging door in manual and automatic version.
- The automatic fire hose reels will open fully within 3 revolution of the reel.
- The nozzle has SHUT, JET and SPRAY control settings.
- The minimum flow rate of hose reels in JET and SPRAY setting at 220 kpa pressure; for 13mm nozzle is 0.24 L/S, for 19mm nozzle is 0.45 L/S and for 25mm nozzle is 0.55 L/S.
- The effective throw range of discharge at 0.2 MPa (2 bar) pressure is 10 mtrs. in JET setting.
- The reel discs are painted RED with printed user instructions.