- Fully complies with both performance and dimensional requirements of DIN 24255.
- The cast iron volute casing is of robust design with integrally cast feet, vertical top centerline discharge with axial suction incorporating cast inlet vane to give best flow to impeller eye.
- The bronze double shrouded type impeller is hydraulically balanced and positively driven by shaft key and axially locked between sleeve and impeller nut.
- The stainless steel shaft is fitted with a domed type locking nut.
- Replaceable wearing rings are fitted as standard to all casings and also to back covers on larger pumps which reduces maintenance time and cost.
- Stuffing box is fitted with Mechanical seal. Pump can be supplied with gland packing also.
- Bearings are ball type grease lubricated and sealed for life.
|Wear Ring||Cast Iron|
PUMP SELECTION CURVE
NAFFCO can offer suitable pumps for requirements higher than the standard range covered in these curves. Please contact factory.