NAFFCO’S CO2 cylinders are manufactured for fire fighting extinguishers.
They are manufactured with carbon steel seamless pipes conforming to DIN 2448/1629 standards of grade ST 52.0. Made by automatic CNC forming machines to required sizes, the cylinders are designed and manufactured to comply with BS EN ISO 9809-1:2010 standards.
- Compliance to 97/23/EC (PED) 0086 (0036) is certified by M/sTUV, Suddeutschland, Germany
- The inlet thread size is made to meet BS EN3-9 standards using W 28.8 x 14 TPI tap
- Each cylinder is subjected to heat treatment to meet the design criteria for mechanical properties
- Each cylinder is shot blasted to SA 2-1/2 grade and painted in RED
- 2 kg and 5 kg capacity cylinders compliance to council directive 97/23/EC (PED) and Statutory instrument 1999 No.2001 is certified by BSI (0086)