NAFFCO stored pressure type dry powder extinguishers are characterised by their high performance, simple method of operation and rapid fire knock down capability. They are suitable for tackling fires involving freely burning materials, petrol, oil, gas and electrical equipment. They are ideal for vehicle & marine risks. NAFFCO ABC powder extinguishers contain high performance powder and are one of the most powerful powder extinguishers in the world.
- Monoammonium phosphate based dry chemical agent. Capable of fighting Class A, B, C and E fires.
- Australian & New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1841.5, certified by Global-Mark Pty Ltd.
- High quality polyester paint.
- Controlled discharge.
- Brass nickel plated head valve with simple squeeze operation.
- Unique gauge testing system.
- Unique colour coded handle and base (optional).
- Rechargeable and easy to service.