NAFFCO breeching inlets are suitable for installation on dry risers only, in a building for fire fighting purposes, fitted with inlet connection at fire brigade access level and outlet connection at specified points, which is normally dry but capable of being charged with water by pumping from fire service appliances.
The breeching inlets are manufactured to comply with BS 5041 PART-3:1975 standard comprising of male instantaneous connections complying with BS 336:2010, drain valves complying with BS 5154, PN16 rated and non return valves.
The breeching inlets and its fittings are suitable for a normal working pressure of 10 bar.
|Model No.||NDR 095|
|Inlet Connection||2 Nos. Male Instantaneous Connector Complying to BS 336|
|Pressure Rating||Normal Working Pressure of 10 Bar|
|Nominal Size||100 mm Flanged Outlet|
|Test Pressure||20 Bar|
|Flange Drilling||BS 4504 Part: 2:1974 Table: 16/21|
- BSI Kitemark and LPCB certified
- Body material made of spheroidal graphite cast iron (Ductile Iron) to BS 1563:2011
- Inlet connection and non-return valves material made of copper alloy to BS 12163:2011
- Each inlet connections are fitted with non-return valve and are of spring loaded mushroom type
- Each breeching inlet is painted RED internally and externally